Conformity to the European directive on cookies
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain portions of our sites.
Manage your cookies
You can manage cookies by setting your preferences on your browser.
Exemple processes :
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings...
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Cookies section, select one of the following cookies settings :
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Keep local data only until I quit my browser session only
Exceptions for cookies and site data
- Open Firefox Open the Edit menu and choose Settings
- Under Privacy & Security, select Cookies.
- You can select the following parameters :
Accept only cookies from the original website
Accept all cookies
Warm me before storing a cookie
- Tap or click on Tools and select Internet Options.
- Tap or click on the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies.
- Tap or click OK.
- Choose Safari and select Settings.
- Click Privacy.
- In Section Block cookies, specify the conditions for the acceptance of cookies websites.
Click the Help button (question mark) for an explanation of the options.
The process to manage the cookies may be different that the above exemples.
In addition, you can by accessing your account on the site, link at the bottom of page, revoke your consent to the acceptance of cookies.